Dedicated to classics and hits.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dream Nite @ The Whistle Stop Bar w/ Brandon Crocodiles and Dee Dee Dum Dum Girls DJiing

This is the poster for Dream Nite f/ DJs Brandon Welchez (Crocodiles), Dee Dee (Dum Dum Girls) & Mario Orduno of Dream Recordings. "UNRELEASED SECRET TRACKS"


































TONIGHT  Tuesday January 21st
Dream Nite @ 
The Whistle Stop Bar
 w/ Brandon Crocodiles and Dee Dee Dum Dum Girls DJiing

  I heard that Brandon was spinning a set of music from Japanese Noh Theatre, but in all seriousness there will be songs played from the unannounced Haunted Hearts LP over a loud sound system. I would equally assume that songs from the new Dum Dum Girls record will be on display, or maybe not?  I'm not sure on how those things work exactly. I just don't know either way, is what I'm saying.

 So I would guess this starts at 10 PM? I went to a whistle stop event last weekend and got there early and ended up having to explain that the Whistle Stop "changes" from a local bar to a destination bar most weekend nights.  It was crowded tho really. That was a Friday night, and tonight is a Tuesday night (or "nite.")

  This event is "Plan A" in my heart.

No comments:

Blog Archive