Dedicated to classics and hits.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Event Preview: Jeans Wilder/Summer Twins Tonight; Writer/Mrs. Magician Tomorrow & Madeon

Event Preview
Jeans Wilder
Summer Twins
The Fright
@ The Void

Tennis System
@ The Void

Mrs. Magician
@ Soda Bar

@ Voyeur (I know)

   What about the El Cajon Boulevard Renaissance- now fully established and in swing.  The Soda Bar/Void/Till Two Club combination- all within a mile and a half of one another, is the best 1-2-3 venue combination in San Diego right now.  I'm sure the respective venue owners would prefer it if one of the three was the hottest venue in San Diego and the other two didn't exist, but such is life.

 Tuesday is particularly strong, with solid outings at both Soda Bar and The Void- I think I'll go to BOTH.  And then Thursday Madeon is playing @ Voyeur.  I saw Madeon open for Skrillex at the Sleep Train Ampitheatre in Chula Vista and HE KILLED so don't miss that one.

No comments:

Blog Archive