I didn't go to coachella in 2012, but I'm in the area because I have a place here. I would just like to observe that the obvious looking coachella attendees are the biggest bunch of frat bros and broettes I've seen anywhere except possibly the strip in Vegas on a Friday night at around 11 pm. Who still goes to coachella, you might ask? People who have never gone before. I'm not judging these people, simply making an accurate, descriptive observation. Coachella 2012 is just about as cool as the MTV music video awards, which is to say super or not at all depending on the perspective of a particular audience member.
Dedicated to classics and hits.
- ► 2016 (214)
- ► 2015 (192)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (319)
04/15 - 04/22
- CALEB WILLIAMS BY WILLIAM GODWIN
- AMELIA BY HENRY FIELDING
- PEREGRINE PICKLE BY TOBIAS GEORGE SMOLLETT
- Roxana by Daniel Defoe
- Desert days still fun, ace hotel not as much
- Wilhelm Meister's Apprenticeship by Johann Wolfgan...
- Desert daze is rad: fresh and onlys and young pris...
- Coachella is like a hipster runoff column
- ▼ 04/15 - 04/22 (8)
- ► 2011 (145)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (24)
- ► 2008 (7)
- ► 2007 (9)