Dedicated to classics and hits.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The Mother Fucking San Diego Music Thing Is This Fucking Weekend

          Here are some final last-minute details for those of you eager to catch my appearance at 3:45 PM on Saturday, September 10th in the Mississippi Room at the San Diego Music Thing Conference.  I will be appearing on a panel moderated by Josh Feingold, down there at Song Publishing, and my co-panelists will be:  Justin Pearson, Jello Biafra & Scott Simoneaux.  Today I learned that Alternative Tentacles just agreed on a distribution arrangement with Revolver/Midheaven- so we've got that in common.  The subject of the panel will be "The resurgence of indie labels."  I'm glad I pulled the late afternoon panel this year.  I'm going to keep the quiet to avoid being humiliated in public!  You might want to attend just to see if I get put in my place.  Here's a thought, you could come with a question that makes me look like an idiot.  And then video tape me being berated/humiliated?  I'm just trying to think outside the box, here.

    On Friday, September 9th at the Casbah:

ABE VIGODA
BLEACHED
COLLEEN GREEN
COLD SHOWERS

IN THE DREAM RECORDINGS LOUNGE

CHASMS
CATHEDRAL X

  ALL GRAVY, MY FRIENDS...ALL GRAVY.

No comments:

Blog Archive