Dedicated to classics and hits.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wavves Self-Releasing Next EP

   I read that Wavves has announced THEY are releasing an EP on front-man Nathan Williams' long-dormant record label GHOST RAMP.  I remember reading a TWEET where Williams said "Fuck 360 Deals" so I guess we know how those talks with Warner Brothers and Columbia worked out.  I think it's incredible that Fat Possum released King of the Beach and Crocodiles Sleep Forever and they both were "sales flops."  Meanwhile, Fat Possum is promoting a young country and western chanteuse. I thought they cut both records off at the knees to spend money on Lissie.  What the fuck- these are two of America's contenders for being a serious, viable rock band: you have to invest a little.  GHOST RAMP.

  AMERICAS MAJOR LABELS- YOU ARE TRULY ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH.

No comments:

Blog Archive